Coliseum Dental is open for all Dental Procedures
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same; our commitment to your safety.
As you may have seen this during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s safe and comfortable for both patients and staff.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we’re up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. These include:
- Installation of 14 Medical Air Purifiers-Medical Grade H13 Filters (higher rated than True HEPA) 99.97% particle removal
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office
- Once you enter the office, you’ll be required to wear a mask at all times except while in a treatment room
- We have hand sanitizer that we’ll ask you to use when you enter the office. You’ll also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for use as needed.
- Touchless forehead temperature scan for each patient
- Antiviral Mouth rinse will be provided for each patient prior to treatment
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times as well as the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have PureVac HVE for hygiene visits and aerosol control
- In addition to our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), we will utilize disposable gowns, full face shields, KN95 masks, surgical hair caps and booties
- We have protective shields for the front desk at check-in and check-out processes
- All forms will be sent electronically prior to your arrival and have to be filled out and sent back before you come into the office
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe at Coliseum Dental.